110V (can be customized according to process)
4500 A (can be customized according to process)
Current stabilization/voltage stabilization switchable
Main technical param
Based on the latest achievements of power electronics, Zhongshan Haocheng Automation Equipment Co., Ltd. has launched GGDS series high frequency electrolysis power supply. It adopts IGBT module bridge inverter power supply technology with international advanced level. The transformer with nanocrystalline soft magnetic material has small volume, light weight, close coupling, uniform current distribution and convenient assembly. It effectively solves the interference of power grid on power supply and the influence of power supply on harmonics of power grid, improves the reliability of power supply, and increases the average fault-free time of power supply. The product is a green environmental protection power supply, which can be widely used in electroplating, electrolysis, charging, surface oxidation treatment and other industries. The product fully meets the national safety requirements for this type of product. The whole control process can be controlled locally, and has PLC interface (remote control), high precision, fast operation, multi-function, high stability, automatic alarm, perfect system. We will continue to use the latest power technology to bring forth new ideas, tracking the world's most advanced power technology.
High frequency power supply advantages:
1. Strengthen the distribution of plating solution;
2. Improving the current distribution of complex workpiece;
3. Increase the current density;
4. Reduce the control process and plating time.
5. Repeatable high-quality standards.
Characteristics of high frequency power supply:
1. Significant power saving, 10% - 30% power saving, efficiency of more than 85%.
2. All the equipments have been tested strictly and aged for a long time before they leave the factory.
3. Small size, light weight, simple operation, easy installation and maintenance;
4. Digital display of current, voltage and working time;
5. Selection of constant voltage and current control;
6. It has the function of PLC interface.
7. To achieve modular maintenance and management of the whole machine.
Equipment power connection:
The power supply voltage is 380VAC in three phases. The fluctuation of network voltage is allowed to be -10%-10%. That is to say, the voltage range is 350V-430V. If the voltage exceeds this range, the equipment may be damaged. Please pay attention to it. Because of the high power of the equipment, the connection should be ensured firmly and the contact resistance at the electrical connection should be minimized so as to avoid serious voltage drop and affect the normal operation of the equipment. In particular, users should avoid simply hanging the power line on the power grid. L1, L2 and L3 are connected to three-phase alternating current.
Protected Ground Wire Connection:
The equipment is grounded by 2.5 MM2 or so conductors to prevent electric shock.
Cooling water connection:
The back of the equipment is provided with an inlet pipe end and an outlet pipe end. Select the appropriate hose, connect the water intake hose to the rear water intake pipe of the equipment, and connect the water outlet hose to the rear water outlet pipe of the equipment. Connect firmly to prevent leakage. Intake pipe can be connected to tap or user-owned circulating water device. Intake water should ensure certain pressure and flow to prevent equipment protection caused by insufficient water pressure and flow. The recommended water pressure is > 0.2 Mpa, and the flow rate per route is above 8L/MIN. When the temperature of anhydrous or cooling water exceeds 60 C, the fault lamp will automatically stop working.
Install output row:
Because the output copper bar passes through a large DC current, which directly affects the normal operation of the machine, the user is requested to install it carefully. The output bar is firmly connected with the external copper bar or copper wire by copper screw at the connection place, and the contact resistance at the connection place is minimized.
I. Cautions for Cooling Water Installation
1. Cooling water source should maintain stable water supply, with a certain water flow and water pressure. The recommended water pressure is > 0.2Mpa, and the water flow per route is greater than 8L/MIN. It is better to use tap water or water pump to circulate water supply or industrial water cooler.
2. When using the cooling system of industrial water cooler, the temperature difference between water temperature and the ambient temperature of the equipment in operation should be controlled within an appropriate range to avoid the phenomenon of sweating on the surface of the internal cooler of the equipment due to the large temperature difference.
3. Cooling water should be as soft as possible, clean and non-corrosive.
4. Cooling water temperature should not be too high, should be below 40 C.
5. Check the cooling water before starting.
1. This series of high frequency electroplating power supply products are high-quality and high-tech products specially designed and manufactured by our company for electroplating and electrolysis process, which can not be used for battery charging and discharging process.
2. Some parts of the equipment have high voltage after power supply is connected. Abnormal connection and contact will cause electric shock, spark and other harmful damage.
3. It is strictly forbidden to change the internal structure of the equipment without authorization from our company.
4. Installation and commissioning of the equipment shall be completed by professionals with certain electrical certification qualifications.
5. Equipment should avoid sunshine and rain.
6. The upper indicator lamp of the equipment is used to indicate the voltage of the power grid, but when the indicator lamp is off, the problem of the line and the lamp does not mean the disappearance of the voltage of the power supply, so the measurement instrument should be used to confirm it, otherwise the electric shock accident may occur.
7. The output voltage of the equipment has exceeded the safe voltage level. Users must take safety measures to ensure personal safety.
8. When the equipment is running, any body contact may cause electric shock, especially the input part of the power supply. It is suggested that the users should take necessary isolation measures when using the power supply.